Goal & Objectives
Hon'ble Trustee Mrs. Snigdha Narke presided over the establishment of Arun Narke Foundation with the aim of making all the objectives clear. Also, the slogan 'Manavata Hitaya Tatparam' was uttered by Hon'ble Director-General Dr. Shrikant Bankar testified that the organization aims to create a long-lasting, constructive work on every front of human interest and thereby uplift the standard of living of the society.
The organization has set its objectives in the form of ongoing and ongoing work towards the goals of the organization. To create basic, constructive, research-based teaching-training and enlightening activities in each department through the establishment of the departments like Education, Agriculture, Co-operation, Rural Development, Arts, Sports, Health, Animal Husbandry, Dairy-Fisheries Development, Urban Development, Women and Child Welfare, Disability and Rehabilitation, Social Justice, Environment, Literature, Language and Cultural Affairs, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Labor Welfare, Minority Development, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Law and Justice, Planning, Tribal and Nomadic Development, Information Technology and Vida, Media.
Arun Narke Foundation inspires, prepares and empowers students to succeed in a changing world.
- To discover the potential of each candidate, make him understand his abilities and help him to realize his potential and broaden his perspectives.
- We inspire students to learn and to develop as a whole person: intellectually, physically and emotionally.
- We inspire students to continue learning throughout life and in pursuing excellence.
- We prepare and empower students to be successful by helping them develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to enter or progress within the work force and to adapt and thrive in our increasingly diverse and ever-changing world.
- To build an environment where the students can acquire self-confidence to competently and passionately absorb ANF teaching.
To be a leader in transforming lives through innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach to education.